Friday, June 24, 2022

Gets rid of, takes, moves my stuff around without my knowledge. IF I did this to his stuff he'd have atom bomb fit temper tantrum RAGE

Gets rid of, takes, moves my stuff around without my knowledge.

I find out later on after he has done it

disposed of ashes of dead relative of mine .. my aunt.. he didn't tell me he was going to do it

i discovered the box missing then asked about it.. he disposed of it somewhere i dont know where


battery back ups i bought brand new at best buy, at least 2 of them gone i dont know where

currently there are missing power supplies for items of mine: ONE< a laptop computer

another item is for a hard drive back up

removed brand new cds out of cases, threw the cds away , kept the cases of my sons professionally made compact discs...did this behind my back i found out later 


MLS

No comments:

Post a Comment