Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Blew a gasket again over frankspeech trump biden 10-25-2022

 angry mad 

outburst

violent

upset 

tells me i dont listen to whats going on dont talk to him until i listen to it

that they speak the truth 

and mainstream media is all lies

that i think i know everything

that i should be angry about other people's driving that i let people walk all over me run over me

that my neutrality it wrong

i should take sides be exactly like him

IN Fact he projects himself behaviors upon me

HE is reactive 

not responsive

not thoughtful patient or kind period

i said i told you many years ago only way to get along with you is to totally agree with everything you think say and do because you can't tolerate any differences in anything about anyone



No comments:

Post a Comment