Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Just like his mother MLS

 will ruin my happiness if he senses I am doing something enjoyable

any holiday celebrations

any kind of party, get together, group activity

bicycling .. took away my bike because he insisted I had seat way too high for me which was dangerous 

dancing .. ridicules me for liking and doing it

dinners at home, gatherings, DOES not have very often . Doesn't want people over, says it costs too much money each person eats, has to use the toilet and thinks people are snooping through house stealing things

countless incidences of me being at a get together where he came into it and forced me to leave or ruined the situation either during it or afterwards with his fits of rage anger pissed off upset jealousy




No comments:

Post a Comment