Saturday, January 14, 2023

balloon stomper flower crusher MLS

 hateful mean grouchy grumpy complaining bastard

says ABOUT HIMSELF " i dont bury my head in the sand"

the exact expression his  paranoid schizophrenic sister karen claimed that each member of their family did "bury their head in the sand"

says cant stand all the commotion

the whole day was ruined yesterday when my son came over and i brought my grandson to our house which my grandson hasn't been to my house in over a year ..as if that is too often and too much and an unreasonable thing to do

listens with headphones plastered to head over his ears the world news shit disasters corruption of government politics

upset with me says it is annoying that i hum am humming that i started doing that about a year ago and talking to myself 


No comments:

Post a Comment