Saturday, June 3, 2023

Best for himself worst to me

 High quality choice self chosen items for self. Highest best expensive premium premo top of the line long lasting all the way.....regarding food drinks clothes tools auto automobile stereo electronics amps turntable speakers reel player tv television movie theaters shoes cleaning products solvents  metal detectors coins money music books tapes Cd compact disc streaming broadcast services like Pandora , hunting equipment, hobbies, magazines, books, trips, vacations


Purchases lavish items for self: whatever things they like value choose

Cheapest lowest for me. I am to do with the least have nothing fancy frilly premium expensive 

I am to operate minimally, simply, manually, with the least, ,,, plainly, lean, leanly, .i am to keep my mouth shut expect nothing, never call them out on this behavior or anything they do 



No comments:

Post a Comment