Tuesday, December 5, 2023

He is pissed at the world : corrupt politics YET allows local corruption

 does not defend anyone personally known that I have seen including me

attacks me with this political news information about how terrible it is and how worried he is about not getting social security 

i was gone for about 5 hours this evening as soon as i walked in the door he started in on me again about how terrible and bad things are and how these people high up need to be punished, hung from a tree 

he heard something from alex jones about hanging people from trees

and i began making my bed and he attacked me saying why don't you make your bed right, put the cover on it correctly... and 'i dont understand why you think you have to tear your bed apart everyday'  and jumped me again about stupid stuff.. the frustration he has about other things he worries about is misdirected and taken out on me. 

it makes me wonder if it might be a psychological issue in his subconscious mind (he is unaware of) that he could feel guilty for his own crimes whatever they might be and wants punishment or avoids it and doesn't want to be punished so seeing others pay the price would compensate him 





No comments:

Post a Comment