Sunday, December 17, 2023

Slightest view of butt ass boobs tits skin sets him off. Dont be alone with anyone inside a building structure of any kind.

 incidences are many and go way back .. i remember comments made to me 

i was wearing a sheer type summer dress it was hot in the 90s back when my son came to visit in 1997 98 99 and he said what are you trying to do have sex with your own son.. total bullshit to me my son wouldnt even think of that

(does this mean he becomes aroused at the sight of a female in sheer or little clothing?)

accused me of doing it or going to with each new person i met each and every time ..vinzent, tony, basically any person he hasnt bonded with yet

says dont go in the house alone with him/them and dont let anyone in this house home unless i am here

(does this mean if he is in a home house building alone with a person he would have sex with them?)

said in response to his sisters accusations of child molestation by him of her baby girl daughter.. i was never alone with her

(does this mean if he had been alone with her he would have molested had sex with her?)

paranoid about me going into any neighbors house even when it is only a woman friend like debbie/debra, wendy 

violently attacked faux strangled me several times, one incident when i came home from a walk in the neighborhood had visited peter's house and had a few beers he gave me. peter and his neighbor e? and i sat outside the whole time neither one tried anything with me. he was so angry maintained that when my son and daughter in law stopped by he did the attempted strangulation strangle around my neck on me right in front of them

peeping tom in the windows at apartment complex in independence missouri when he was a teenager. is adamant about keeping curtains closed and casting shadows across the windows at night and will become violently agitated if he sees a curtain open with the light on inside my room or any room in the house including the living room his bedroom garage window any window

(does this mean he peeps today?)

back in 1998 march april i went to dallas texas took bus greyhound he insisted i get clothing to cover up and look shabby so no one would look at me so i found the ugliest coat baggy clothes and did my best to not look attractive during entire trip. even when i was talking to my brother ken i told him i need to be protective of myself and asked him to look out for me if any guy hit on me






No comments:

Post a Comment