Sunday, February 11, 2024

Lambasted me for talking to a sales associate woman at home depot sunday feb 11, 2024

 1st thing he suddenly decided to bolt out the door go to home depot 330 pm. no prior notice or warning. then claimed he had told me he was going.

i decided to drop my food prep not having eaten a thing all day and run with him spur of the moment

he goes to the paint department. sees 315 dollars  for 5 gallons of paint, complains nonstop about it, says cant believe it then storms off down the aisle going somewhere else i do not know where. in the meantime i talk to sales associate lady and inquired about the cost of paint. she shows me a  5 gallon bucket of paint for 99 dollars which is at the first part of the aisle; he totally missed as he went quickly to the middle of the aisle. while he is gone wandering the store i ask her more questions about paint, discuss that i used to paint a long time ago and she shows me kilz paint deal 3 gallons for 29 dollars. she said if you buy 2 of the 3 gallon containers you get a bonus free one gallon can with the purchase totalling about 60 dollars for 6 gallons of paint. 

he finally comes back to paint aisle. sales associate shows him the 99 and 29 dollar paint and kilz deals. as we leave the store he begins an irate rage at me saying why do you always have to stand there talking to people wherever we go, cant you figure things out on your own? what were you talking to her about for half an hour? what is wrong with you? there is something really wrong with you...His anger against me continues as he suddenly decides to drive to Sutherlands at 67th and blue ridge in kansas city, missouri. I told him I will stay in the car when he gets there as he doesn't want me talking to anyone and that is exactly what i will do if I go into the store.  It was closed at 4 pm due to the super bowl game today. He is mad, upset and confused repeating several times that the store hours show it is open until 5 pm on sunday and goddamit they should be open. Fuck that stupid super bowl game.

He suddenly decides to go to walmart in raytown off 350 hwy to see if they sell paint. I stayed in the car while he was in there for about 10 to 15 minutes. He says they have cheaper paint, a 5 gallon bucket for 50. Is eggshell color okay with me ? He plans to use it for my bedroom and the hallway by my room. i said it is fine, that is the standard common color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment